Care Transition Coordinator
New Century Hospice, an affiliate of Curo Health Services has built a culture around humility, servant leadership, empathy and innovation while establishing themselves as an industry leader in hospice care. Our people and our patient care allow us to positively affect lives and provide comfort in a time of need. We are very passionate about what we do because we know our work has the power to affect so many.
Do you want to make a difference in your community? Curo’s mission is to honor life and offer compassion to people with life-limiting illnesses. If that inspires you, let’s connect.
We’re looking for a Care Transition Coordinator to join our team.
You will report to our Director of National Accounts, you will be the face of the company in your local market. You’ll be part of the team that offers quality customer service and support for our Palliative Care Partner(s).
- You’ll develop and maintain professional, dependable & effective relationships with our partners
- You will help bridge patients from Palliative Care to our Hospice services
- You will be responsible for Hospice education to patients and families
- You may ensure the intake & referral processes are performed effectively & timely
- You may complete the admission process on referred patients
- You will offer exceptional customer services and support
- A current RN license (in the state of requested employment or ability to obtain)
- 5+ years nursing experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in hospice preferred
- Experience in Palliative Care is preferred
- Previous experience as a discharge planner, case manager, educator, and or sales/marketing
- Compassionate, kind and empathetic to your patients and their families
- Must be OK to travel within 40 to 60 miles
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities