Becker Robotic Equipment is a leading German industrial automation company specializing in robotic energy supply systems and industrial robotic equipment with many customers in the automotive manufacturing industry worldwide, with USA Headquarters in Norcross, GA.
To be a valuable part of the Becker Robotic Equipment team our Legal/HR Assistant, must be focused on performing at a very high level on a multitude of task daily.
As a Legal/HR Assistant you will need to work well with others and collaborate with the Becker worldwide team while interfacing with different technologies on a daily basis. It will be necessary to communicate professionally and respectively, using proactive and efficient methods. You will need to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment and have strong organizational and time management skills. This position requires the use of a computer, email, various engineering design software, technical resources, and office machinery.
Some travel may occasionally be required both domestically and internationally.
The successful candidate will have experience working at offices based in Atlanta.
- Perform general administrative duties, including administrative support to others where needed
- Maintain presentable office space
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.) to multiple office branches in different time zones
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Outlook data entry, scheduling, and administrative organization
- Update company documentations, forms, and registrations
- Support Human Resource functions, new hire coordination, EOE/AA documentation
- Maintaining/Supervising and updating sales reports and targets
- Managing and maintaining social media and company website
- Administrative support for Becker China Office on daily basis
- 2+ years of administrative experience supporting multiple people in a professional environment, mechanical engineering firm is preferred
- Strong knowledge of ERP system to create multiple documentation on daily basis
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally; both verbally and in writing
- Independently write reports and correspondence. Requires strong editing and proofreading skills and overall responsibility for the quality of materials submitted
- High personal motivation, drive, and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop additional skills that allow for increased efficiency of administrator operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with proven experience prioritizing work
- A native (or near native) target language speaker (Mandarin)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $30,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- On call