Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
This Midwest Restaurant company is seeking a General Manager for a confidential position in the Oklahoma City metro area. The ideal candidate should have a strong operational background and have extensive experience in team building, leadership and communication skills.
The desired candidate should have at least 2 years operational experience in Restaurant Management in a family restaurant or casual dining concept. The candidate should also have a strong history of people development, the ability to train and develop management and team members in all aspects of restaurant operations and be sales and profit orientated.
- Provides leadership, guidance and counseling to the management team
- Develops business plans to help build sales and ensure the success of the restaurant operations.
- Reviews and analyzes sales projections and expenses with the Area Supervisor in order to prepare restaurants profit plan.
- Oversees the restaurant operations and holds assistant managers accountable to standards and practices.
- Administers and enforces appropriate levels of financial controls for proper accountability of Company funds.
- Hires & trains team members for success in their position(s).
- Identifies, coordinates and participates in effective local marketing programs.
- Provide timely communications and feedback with the Area Supervisor & Corporate office.
Bonus Plan? Yes
401K, Insurance, Vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $53,000.00 /year