Ideal candidates will have Air Force supply chain functional background with specific experience managing Individual Protective/Mobility/General Equipment. Successful candidates will possess an understanding of business process reengineering methods and tools, organizational change implementation, and have strong Microsoft (MS) Office skills. Additionally, successful candidates will have previous experience in Air Force logistics and transformational efforts, strong AF IT supply system knowledge, familiarity with DoD materiel management policy, and experience delivering supply chain/logistics consultancy services to military organizations. Candidates will have excellent communication skills and the ability to convey ideas and concepts in a workshop setting. Candidates will have a combination of bachelor’s degree, 10+ years of experience in logistics management, and consulting/project management experience.
Required years of experience:
Clearance Level: Secret Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of work-related experience. Additional 4 years’ experience is a suitable substitute for the degree.
- A deep understanding of USAF and/or DoD Supply Chain, problem solving and decision-making and analytic skills
- Previous MAJCOM, Wing, Base Level, Supply Manager with experience in strategic planning and policy development and implementation
- Recent AOR theater of operations supply planning and operations experience is highly desirable
- Prior supply knowledge and experience is a must. Individual/General equipment management expertise is highly desirable
- Experience and working knowledge providing consulting and professional business process services to Air Force clients at the Air Staff and/or MAJCOM level.
- Experience supporting Air Force staff officers who understand how to work staffing actions within the USAF
- Knowledge of USAF legacy logistics systems/databases
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Knowledgeable of engagement or project planning and control process
- Expert communication abilities (both written and verbal)
- Proficiency with the Web, MS Office and SharePoint
- Business travel as required by contract
- Expert functional and technical skills as required by contract
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance