Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill an experienced Administrative Assistant II role in Spring, TX!
**Must be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship / no corp to corp or 3rd party contracting arrangement / Adecco W2 only.
ADMIN ASST II
10/22/2019 (1 year contract)
Provides administrative support to a department or individual. Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail. May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize. Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office required. Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving. This position would typically include senior Administrative Assistant who is able to manage, train and mentor other office staff, lead projects, handle confidential and sensitive data. Nature of the job is generally creating rather than maintaining and developing rather than monitoring.
Responsible for administrative and minor technical support for the EHS Central Air Group and other EHS Mgt., as needed Specific duties include but not limited to:
- General administrative duties: process and track invoices, prepare check requests, scanning and copying documents, prepare and mail applications and other regulatory/compliance documents, create and track AFEs
o Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks based on hard deadlines. Attention to detail extremely critical.
o Maintain the department's ADP OpenInvoice account o Track all certified slips for the Air group
o Assist with P-card statements and travel arrangements, as needed
- Assist engineering staff with varying air permitting needs
o Maintain/update various air project databases o Assist/support air group on minor permit applications o Assist Air group with data collection for application or reporting needs
- Work with existing XTO/XOM database systems for data entry and reporting
- Manage files for the EHS Air group. o Create permit files as permits are issued from State and Federal agencies (electronic). o Track applications until permits are issued.
o Coordinate MPI and IM implementation
o Facilitate mgt of litigation-hold data or sensitive information.
- Assist XTO's IRC Team in inventorying and classifying all physical files at the XTO IRC Center.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems, strong administrative coordination abilities, customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn and proficiently utilize XTO/XOM data base systems (Avatar AS400, MSO compressor database, Carte, Siteview, AccutracXE, Quorum AFE, Laserfiche Client and WebGIS)
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Extremely strong communication and planning abilities
- Ability to take instruction from multiple staff and mgt. personnel within the EHS Dept.
- Able to promptly execute on instruction with minimal oversight
- Facilitate MPI and confidential information
**Successful completion of a full background check, drug screening, employment and education verification required upon offer.
How to Apply:
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
If you have any questions surrounding the application process, please feel free to reach out to: Melody Meyer - Melody.Meyer@adeccona.com
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), and Insurance Benefit Plans.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled