Are you looking for . . .
- A company who believes its value is measured by the success of its clients?
- A career opportunity that promotes lifelong learning?
- Security that comes from working for a company rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best®?
- A company which values your work and rewards your performance?
- Opportunities to utilize your talents to influence, lead, and educate others?
If so, then consider a risk management career with Federated Mutual Insurance Company.
For over 110 years, Federated Insurance has provided multi-line insurance coverage for businesses. Today, we are a highly respected industry leader with assets over $6.5 billion. Federated Insurance offers competitive salaries, commensurate with education and experience, as well as a generous benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage, a matching 401(k) Plan, a defined benefit pension plan, a company car, and training.
We believe our value is measured by the success of our clients; therefore our goal is to deliver timely and high quality risk management services to clients, and to communicate pertinent information to the
Underwriting and Marketing functions to assist in writing and retaining profitable business.
- Perform on-site consultations to advise clients on ways to help reduce risk
- Evaluate risks and provide survey information needed to make acceptability and pricing decisions
- Develop, apply, and maintain working knowledge of Company risk management technical policies and procedures, and demonstrate understanding of the property/casualty insurance business
- Manage workload in assigned territory
- A four-year degree in a business-related field is required
- 3-5 years’ experience with insurance loss control, occupational or industrial safety, risk management, or fire prevention is preferred
- Possessing or currently pursuing the Associate in Risk Management (ARM) or other Risk Management Related Designation is preferred
- Strong computer, time management, and written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to relocate
- Overnight travel up to 7 nights per month
- An acceptable driving record
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require employer visa sponsorship now or in the future
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Recruiting managers across the country are looking for outstanding candidates. Please send your resume and salary history.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply