Sets up and operates computer and printers to print labels for bins and mag labels and product. Assist with daily receiving, light assembly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Print labels for: products, shipping, bins, reorder mags. Selects blank label and installs into thermal printer.
- Selects label number(sample) in data base.
- Print labels using a thermal printer and deliver to production department. Maintains blank label stock and reorders when needed.
- Returns expedited sheets and recorder mags to departments. Creates orders and jobs in data base.
- Works in sub assembly when needed. Filing of Purchase Orders.
- Mark Sales Orders with build or stock and deliver to departments. Follow and use ISO procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
M-F, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
$15 - $16/hr depending on qualifications and experience