The Marketing & Communications Division of the Single-Family Sales and Relationship Management organization is seeking a foreword-thinking Manager, Digital Development to join the growing Digital Marketing team in New York, NY or McLean, VA. This position plays a crucial role in implementing and optimizing digital marketing strategies for the existing site and future extensions. The ideal candidate is ready to face technical challenges with creativity and thoughtful collaboration with internal teams to provide a high-quality user experience.
This role will have primary responsibility for all Freddie Mac Single-Family digital assets as well as end-to-end planning and execution of key projects with 3rd party agencies as well as IT, corporate marketing and business teams.
New York, NY or McLean, VA
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Write efficient code to develop site structure and function
- Maintain website CMS
- Maximize SEO/SEM efforts for higher search performance on Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Continuously improve UX and UI design
- Ensure compatibility across devices and browsers
- Troubleshoot production issues and remediate defect code
- Provide ongoing technical maintenance
- Set up gated content with landing pages, forms, etc. to capture lead data
- Implement insights from monitoring tools and analytic reports
- Identify and develop opportunities for new features
- Consult with internal teams on site content, strategy, and development
- Create timelines for deliverables
- Manage a continuous deployment workflow
- 10+ years of relevant experience, plus 3+ years of managerial experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Experience Design, or related field.
- Expert knowledge of web development technologies, tools, products, and vendors
- Proven performance designing and developing websites and working with a CMS
- Knowledge and interest in current UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Extensive experience in CMS technologies such as Crownpeak, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Work with server-side technologies including .Net, SQL Server, C# Development
- Application development life-cycle knowledge
- Experience in the primary or secondary mortgage market
- Understanding and appreciation of current and emerging issues in the mortgage and real estate industries
- Professional experience using Crownpeak
- Proven reporting experience
- Knowledge of graphic design principles
- Experience in mobile app development
- Prior use of Salesforce
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.