We are looking for a PHP Developer to help our internal team develop applications for all mainstream browsers, platforms and devices and on small to medium complexity level maintenance requests and small projects.
As a PHP Developer at IgnitionOne, you will have the ability to apply new technologies to work methods and projects per client business requirements.
What will you do?
- Build out and integrate of user-facing front-end elements
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Support software functionality and interact with stakeholders (tech and non-tech)
- Respond in a timely and courteous manner to internal team members and clients on status updates & requests
- Provide written instructions on how to code review and test code any changes
- Proactively communicate and share ideas on how to improve client implementations and campaign performance
What do you need?
- 2+ years full stack PHP development on PHP web frameworks
- 2-4 years of experience with procedural and object-oriented programming concepts
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form with internal team members and internal clients
- Be able to communicate effectively with non-technical internal clients in multiple countries both in written and verbal form
- Be well organized and manage time wisely to meet commitments
- Be able to work well independently and as part of a project team
- Be able to work within large and complex databases
- Be able to act with a sense of urgency in resolving client issues associated with technologies and applications
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Who is IgnitionOne?
IgnitionOne's leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find and engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring and robust personalization, IgnitionOne's technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions and omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results.
IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries and powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta and Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM and Zenith Media.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.