Leadership and good communication skill
Must be strong, fast, work clean and efficiently.
Organized, have a strong sense of urgency, and able to pay attention to detail.
Knowledge of Japanese cuisine (or the ability to learn fast) is preferable.
Must have a driver license
Must obtain IL ServSafe manager certificate.
The responsibilities include:
- Scheduling Shifts
- Training new kitchen staff
- Cooking the food
- Overseeing the prep work
- Occasional shopping to Restaurant Depo
- Maintain clean and organized work place
- Overseeing the fulfillment of orders
- Tracking inventory
- Hiring additional team members
- Maintain food cost, kitchen related expenses and minimize waste
- Being at the kitchen most of the time to ensure the lunch and dinner shifts go smoothly
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour