With an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth, build your next career with the world’s largest pool supply retailer!
The Leslie’s Customer Support Center (Corporate Office) is located in Phoenix, Arizona. The Customer Support Center assists all of Leslie’s internal and external customers around the nation. The once warehouse, now office, includes an on-site gym and wellness center, along with covered parking. As the leading pool supply retailer in the nation, we work hard to maintain a supportive and friendly atmosphere that results in innovation and quality service.
Your ideal job?
What you’ll be doing as a Seasonal Central Purchasing Representative:
- Working for a great company who will help you to develop and grow!
- A fun work environment with the potential for promotional opportunities!
- Providing top notch customer service in an entry level supply chain role
- You will assist store managers in 35 states by placing customer special orders for stores, find non-stocked items, and input all store purchase orders.
- You will source, fulfill and track shipments for customers orders while meeting or exceeding department service level plans.
- You will focus on quoting and tracking high value items such as: above ground pools, safety covers and spas.
Our ideal candidate:
Why should you work for Leslie's?
- High school diploma and some college preferred
- Must be able to efficiently multitask
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of one (1) to two (2) years experience in a retail data-entry or customer service environment, or equivalent, is a must
- Individual must have extreme attention to accuracy and be detail oriented
- Basic computer proficiency using Word and Excel programs
As the leading pool supply retailer in the nation, Leslie’s recognizes that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. With over fifty years of quality products and service, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team.
Our internal promotion ensures that the vast majority (85%) of all open positions are filled from talent within our company.
We offer full training, competitive compensation, a comprehensive and flexible benefits package, team member discount, and rewards to top performers. Most importantly, we offer opportunity.
Stop treading water; your career is here!