1st Class Real Estate offers passionate and ambitious real estate agents to earn in 5-figures part time and in 6-figures full time, and keeping 100% commissions (no splits). We are looking for talented individuals with a great work ethic that are driven to perform their best, with the help of a personal real estate coach with over 10 years of experience.
Apply today and we will send you a link to schedule
As a real estate agent at 1st Class Real Estate you will receive the opportunity to:
Earn over $75,000 part-time
- Earn over $150,000 full-time
- Keep 100% of your commission, no matter what the size
- Take your career to the next level
- Get coached with a professional real estate coach who can help you scale up the ladder of success in the real estate industry
You will also receive:
- FREE leads
- Broker support
- One-on-one coaching
- Paperless system
- Receive your check at the closing
- Step-by-step plan, provided to you in black and white, so you know exactly what to do to be successful
- Weekly training
Here’s how we change lives and sell a few homes along the way…
- 1.God is our foundation & is reflected in our culture.
- 2.We serve to be great with integrity.
- 3.Our business activity is focused where there is the greatest return.
- 4.We never leave today without an appointment for tomorrow.
- 5.Our process is proven, there is no try or can’t in our vocabulary.
- 6.We don’t grow followers. We create leaders.
- 7.Attracting agents creates opportunity.
- 8.Our list to last process will dominate the market.
- 9.We believe in relationship based marketing.
- 10.Our motto remains the same – People over Pennies.
JOIN A WINNING TEAM! If you're a go-getter and just need an opportunity to be successful, please submit your resume and qualified agents will be contacted for a one on one confidential interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $60,000.00 - $168,000.00 per year
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Real Estate License (Required)
Real Estate License Required:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail