Deloitte’s innovative process and service-focused solution model offers a perfect complement to progressive on-demand IT Service Management solutions like ServiceNow. To enhance our ServiceNow delivery capability Deloitte is looking for high caliber, multidimensional ITSM and ServiceNow Business Analysis experts with proven skills in assisting organizations in adopting Agile best practices. Successful candidates will have a blend of expertise in Agile and ServiceNow requirements definition/design.
You will be working with our clients to assess current state processes and tools, defining ServiceNow solution requirements, leading demos, developing process and ServiceNow requirements, and developing project deliverables and technical documentation. You will also act as a strong client liaison that helps identify and drive client decisions.
Successful candidates will ideally be located in Nashville Tennessee.
- Contribute to the development of new customer "onboarding" process
- Develop welcome and introductory/educational materials for candidate groups to be on-boarded
- Develop materials to assess benefits realization, organizational impact and feasibility of onboarding in scope groups
- Present feasibility findings and solution "fit" recommendations to leadership and garner leadership approval
- Plan, schedule and facilitate workshops to surface tool and data configuration and development requirements in the form of User Stories and capture any process variations
- Work with affected group to gather implementation requirements (data and configuration) in order to onboard onto the ServiceNow solution
- Working with the affected group and project team, develop implementation plan to manage migration onto the ServiceNow platform
- Document and knowledge transfer the process to the client to support any future group migrations onto the platform
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- 2+ years specific experience in IT operations infrastructure development and improvement as it relates to IT Service Management (including process, organization, and enabling technologies)
- 3+ year of hands-on experience with ServiceNow
- An advanced understanding of Agile approaches and methodologies
- Applied experience in the design and deployment of these ITIL areas: Service Desk, Incident Management, and Problem Management
- Ability to comprehend client business objectives and use them to guide consulting work
- Practical knowledge and experience of a broad range of service management, operations, and infrastructure related tools and technologies
- Agile Scrum experience
- Experience designing, documenting and implementing processes as related to a ServiceNow implementation
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html