POSITION: Instructional – Full time classroom (GR 5)
CERTIFICATION and QUALIFICATIONS: Florida Teaching Certificate K-6
Classroom experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of child growth and development, especially of characteristics of children in the age group assigned.
- Knowledge of prescribed curriculum.
- Knowledge of current educational research.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of use of current technology.
- Knowledge of learning styles and skill in using varied teaching methods to address tudent learning styles.
- Skill in oral and written communication with students, parents, and others.
- Ability to plan and implement activities for maximum effectiveness.
- Ability to effectively assess levels of student achievement, analyze test results, and prescribe actions for improvement.
- Ability to maintain appropriate student supervision so that students have a safe and orderly environment in which to learn.
- Ability to work effectively with peers, administrators, and others.
EFFECTIVE DATE OF VACANCY and/or POSITION OPENING: August 2020
DEADLINE FOR FILING APPLICATION: Open until filled
INTERVIEW INFORMATION: An interview will be scheduled as applicable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- Florida Teaching Certificate K-6 (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Company's Facebook page:
- Micanopy Area Cooperative School