Client in the entertainment industry is seeking a temporary HR Coordinator to add to their team.
This person is primarily responsible for managing the Company's contingent population, which includes onboarding, offboarding, headcount tracking, report analysis, extensive data entry, auditing and administration of related contract and accounting processes. Opportunity to work with people who have a passion for what they do : )
Please apply here with you resume attached!
- Work closely with the Business Groups, Onboarding Team, IT and Facilities to ensure smooth transition for new contingent hires.
- Manage the complete lifecycle for over 1,500 contingent workers. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating and modifying contingent requisitions, including rate research and handling the benchmarking process.
- Onboarding and offboarding, including indemnity agreement creation and solicitation.
- Entering contingent workers into HR system of record and performing profile maintenance, such as updating work location, manager, or department as necessary.
- Utilizing Adobe Acrobat, create and maintain a repository of digital personnel records for the contingent population in accordance with the Company's retention protocol.
- Post job descriptions and enter resumes into applicant tracking system.
- Assist Accounts Payable with any issues regarding contingent invoices.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in an HR department.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Human Resources: 1 year
- an HR department: 1 year