General Labor Team Leader
We are growing and looking for hard working individuals to add to our awesome team!
Immediate, flexible positions available! Hiring STUDENTS or NON STUDENTS for summer 2021 and beyond!
College H.U.N.K.S. Hauling Junk and College H.U.N.K.S. Moving BucksMont is an award winning franchise with a great work environment. Our team members are the key to our success. High performance is expected and thus rewarded. Our culture is based on hard work, fun, professionalism, enthusiasm and team-work. College Hunks is dedicated to building leaders! To be one of the H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, and Service-oriented.
College H.U.N.K.S. can make $20/hr and more with incentives and tips. Incentives are tied into truck/company profitability, all while learning how a business is run. You will walk away from this job with more than a paycheck because good business is what we teach and demand.
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work.
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping others.
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited about huge opportunity.
- MUST be drug and alcohol free.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
As a Mover or Junk Remover, you are the first point of contact for clients on the job.
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day – especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk – starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and marketing material.
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant example, showing them what the core values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and core values.
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance.
Join us and help us to live our mission to Move the World!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
We are taking all necessary COVID-19 precautions. We clean and disinfect our trucks and warehouse daily. We offer express, no contact junk removal services in addition to our traditional junk removal and moving services.
- Do you have reliable transportation to and from Hatfield, PA?
- Are you looking for an awesome opportunity to work hard, have fun and be part of a team?
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations