LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Overland Park, Kansas
Currently looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)to fill immediate openings in the Overland Park, Kansas, Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri areas. Many openings in LTC, LTAC, Assisted Living, and other types of facilities. Interested candidates should hold current LPN license with at least one year of current experience.
Compensation for the LPN
- Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Choice assignments in Kansas or Missouri
- Reimbursement for professional requirements (CEUs, certifications, etc.)
- Wide range of Benefits for full time employees (32 hour minimum per week)
- Phenomenal Referral program offering up to $400 for referring a Registered Nurse and $300 for referring another LPN.
Requirements of the LPN
- Must have at least one year of current LPN experience in the last 12-months
- Currently licensed as a LPN in both Kansas and Missouri a plus
- Current BLS Certification - Must be AHA for Healthcare Providers
- TB skin test or Chest X-Ray
- Immunization Records - MMR, Tetanus, Hepatitis B, etc.
Responsibilities of the LPN
- Educate patients and their families by assisting in preoperative, postoperative, and relevant health teaching.
- Administer medications by preparing medications; administering specified medication; recording dosage and time in patient record; maintaining logs.
- Provide ancillary medical care.
- Maintain patient stability by taking and recording vital signs.
- Help patients with daily living by bathing, dressing, and assisting patients in walking and turning.
- Keep nursing supervisors informed by observing patients and reporting adverse reactions to medication or treatment.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $25.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Long-term care: 1 year (Required)
Nursing Clinical Setting:
- Nursing Home
- Skilled Nursing Facility