Full-timeEstimated: $69,000 - $93,000 a year
- Information Architecture
- Analysis Skills
- Communication Skills
- Writing Skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
Acquisition Logistics Support Group (ALSG), an aXseum partnership, seeks a full-time Quality Manager to support the Army Training Information Architecture (ATIA) in Fort Eustis, VA. The Quality Manager (QM) stewards the quality effort of the ALSG Sustainment team throughout the development cycle. The QM directs and reviews software quality test plans and results; and assists in drafting, reviewing, and maintaining process related documentation or materials. The QM is ultimately responsible for the quality of the software product when it is delivered to the customer for acceptance testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Conduct and/or direct software tests.
- Maintain, enforce, and measure business processes; draft, update and revise business process documentation or materials as necessary.
- Coordinate with various teams to identify critical success factors, develop measurement systems, and implement continuous process improvement methodologies.
- Manage test environment including but not limited to selection of tools, methods, and process.
- Review and evaluate test suites and schedules
- Maintain awareness of Priority 1 tickets and the software development cycle
- Assist with the planning and implementation of programs, services, and projects; monitor progress and evaluate results; recommend changes or other action as appropriate.
- Keep up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Research and stay up to date on technological changes and updates to enhance current processes and anticipate client needs.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of software quality best practices.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Ability to explain quality processes and train others.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and communicate effectively.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar degree is required. Additional experience may be substituted for education with one (1) year equal to thirty (30) semester hours.
- Four (4) to Six (6) years of demonstrated related work experience utilizing quality test concepts and procedures
aXseum Inc. and its subcontractors shall abide by the requirements of 41CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.