We are looking for an Assistant to the Executive Producer to work with all day-to-day operations as outlined below. This is a Run of Show position that will support the Production with a variety of administrative and functional responsibilities not limited to managing schedules, coordinating meetings and handling travel arrangements for Executive Producer for Access and related properties.
Manages complex schedule and coordinates meetings with internal and external parties utilizing multiple calendars
Coordinates travel schedules and arrangements, collects required travel documentation
Prepares and processes P-card and expense reports in accordance with established divisional travel policy guidelines; Ensures the timely processing of expenses utilizing the latest electronic processes for payment to Corporate credit card
Maintains proper recordkeeping and filing system for all work
Composes and types routine e-mail correspondence
Performs basic administrative tasks, e.g. faxing, photocopying and filing
May assist in coordinating for temporary help, storage, meeting offsites etc.
Handles extremely heavy phones (including logging, placing and rolling calls)
Maintains contact lists
- Minimum 1 year of experience supporting a senior level executive, entertainment executive, or other experience in an entertainment production focused position
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Bachelor's degree
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Must be familiar with key industry players including agents and producers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative - Demonstrate initiative by confidently self-starting improvements to office procedures, reports and processes and requires minimal supervision
- Detailed Oriented - Pays attention to multiple details and multiple tasks while minimizing errors
- Organization - To manage multiple tasks effectively, must be organized in approach and execution of work
- Team Player - Demonstrates ability to work on a team and willingness to give assistance to co-workers in other areas
- Confidentiality - Must be able to maintain department business with the utmost confidentially
- Flexibility - Demonstrates experience working in, and a positive attitude toward a rapidly changing business environment
NBC Ent Business Operations
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.