MarketStar currently has an opportunity for a Sales Development Representative working in our Ogden office. As a Sales Development Representative you drive sales by engaging in professional business conversations, qualifying leads and helping to setup appointments for the sales team. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen and communication skills and be persistent and resilient in striving to hit and exceed sales goals.
- You make strategic outbound calls and emails daily
- You consistently achieve daily, weekly, and monthly quotas
- You prospect, educate, and qualify leads for the sales team
- You know how to track, report, and maintain prospects within a database
- 1 or more years of sales development experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone presence
- Proficiency with computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Salesforce
We can’t be the leading industry voice without you. All applicants must apply online at www.marketstarcareers.com
MarketStar accelerates revenue with B2B Direct and Indirect sales programs. MarketStar has launched, sold and supported thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies across the globe. MarketStar is part of Wasatch Group and is headquartered in Ogden, Utah.
Our Health & Welfare Benefit plan provides full medical and dental benefits, tuition reimbursement, parental leave, as well disability and supplemental life insurance to employees, their spouses and domestic partners (same or opposite gender) and children. We also help you with your future with several 401k retirement programs.
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.