I am looking for help for my 24 year old autistic son who is taking Business Law at Bellevue College. This is his final class to achieve his Associates in Accounting. He has a research paper to complete and some of it is due on the 31st of October - uh oh. Since the paper is a research paper, the Library would be a good place to meet.
Bellevue, WA 98006
Law Tutoring & Teaching opportunities available in Bellevue, WA starting at $25-$50/hr.
- Apply to become a tutor listed on Wyzant to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
- Commission fee is only 20-40% compared to the 60-80% that traditional tutoring companies take.
- Upon submission, your application will be reviewed to ensure quality before becoming active.
- You'll receive an initial response within 48 hours of submission.