UNITY FAMILY SERVICES, INC.Unity Family Services is a PA Licensed Health Choice Mental Health Provider serving children and families in Armstrong, Butler, Indiana, and Westmoreland Counties for over 15 years.
We are currently hiring Bachelor's and Master's level staff for our Leechburg office and Master's level staff for our Indiana and Beaver offices!
Recently increased salary tiers and reduce billable hour requirements as well as a $2500 sign on bonus after your first 6 months of employment!
We offer competitive salaries, a strong benefits package, performance based and year end bonuses, no-cost licensure supervision without a contract, company vehicles, paid training and continuing education, opportunities for advancement and more!
FAMILY BASED MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST POSITION DESCRIPTION: Family Based Mental Health Therapist provides in home structural family therapy to children and adolescents and their families. The therapist works in a team based approach seeking to address systemic issues as well as symptoms and behaviors related to the child’s diagnosis.
POSITION FUNCTIONS: The successful candidates must:
- Utilize family systems theory and a wide variety of therapeutic and behavioral interventions in sessions with the child/adolescent, parents/guardians, and the family as a whole
- Complete and analyze clinical assessments of child and family system
- Assess normal and abnormal child, adolescent, and family development
- Collaborate with other service providers to support coordination of care
- Participate in a treatment team approach with clinician partner and supervisors
- Effectively identify and implement interventions to target symptoms of client and family
- Display compassion and creativity while addressing problematic patterns and behaviors
- Assess and conduct safety planning to address at-risk behaviors in the home
- Complete necessary clinical documentation including treatment plans and progress notes
We offer our employees:
- Challenging clinical work with children and their families
- Flexible schedules to support a work and life balance
- Professional development through state approved family therapy training program
- PTO and 10 Paid Holidays each year
- Competitive compensation and benefits including health, dental care, vision, paid vacation and holiday time, IRA retirement program, short term disability plan, and paid training opportunities
- Experiences working with a diverse client population
- Team oriented work environment
- Company vehicles and cell phone reimbursement
- Supervision available for clinicians seeking professional licensure
- Bachelor's or Master's in Counseling, Social Work, or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience working within CASSP system or related experience with children and/or adolescents
- Must be able to complete necessary client documentation in timely manner
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills necessary
- Act 33/34 FBI clearances and Child Abuse clearances required
- Competency with Microsoft Office and related computer skills
- Must pass company drug test upon hire
- Valid PA driver’s license and auto insurance required
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends if necessary to meet family’s needs
Unity Family Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time