DEA Intelligence Analyst
Solutions Through Innovative Technologies, Inc. (STI) specializes in the delivery of professional business and information management services. STI offers government and commercial clients a comprehensive portfolio of services that identify, manage, distribute and improve business processes related to entities most valued resource, information. As a fast-growing solutions provider, established in 2000, total customer satisfaction has remained the cornerstone of our business. Our business model focuses on integrity, loyalty, and trust.
STI provides program support services to the Department of Justice (DOJ), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Office of Special Intelligence (NS), Document and Media Exploitation DOMEX Section (NSE). These services include the collection, analysis, and dissemination of investigative information as well as coordination and implementation of administrative services and program requirements supporting NSE workflow and team operations, personnel management, and travel arrangements.
This position is based in Chicago, IL.
- Provide technical support to investigative personnel to obtain, review and analyze source document(s) and statistical information to identify information pertinent to ongoing investigations;
- Participate as part of a group to determine relevancy of investigative information as related to priority intelligence requirements and organize and conduct detailed examinations of information gathered during complex criminal and civil investigations;
- Participate in formal and informal briefings;
- Participate as part of a group in the development methodology to exploit investigative information, to include conducting periodic progress reviews, as well as coordinating and completing quality control of all work products;
- Report individual findings on an ongoing basis to lead personnel;
- Perform data entry from hard copy and soft copy documents into a large-scale data processing system via a keyboard device, optical character reader, or other input device to include scanners, digital cameras, and copy machines, as appropriate;
- Assist in the resolution of any problems and questions concerning data to be entered;
- Participate in quality control review over software output and reconcile data with original documents to ensure accuracy and completeness;
- Report individual findings from the analysis of all investigative material on an ongoing basis, write intelligence reports, create graphics and working aids, and prepare discovery and court material for the prosecutor, following the completion of investigative support and as scheduled with the lead investigator and/or Assistant U.S. Attorney; and
- Occasional travel (CONUS and OCONUS) in support of DOMEX missions and/or law enforcement operations.
- A Bachelors Degree (or relevant experience with each one year of specialized experience involving collection, evaluation, analysis, production and dissemination of investigative intelligence may be substituted for one year of education.)
- US Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET
- Active secret clearance preferred but not required
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements."