Are you motivated, a team player, hardworking and dependable? At AmerisourceBergen, we take pride in creating healthy futures for our patients worldwide. We are looking for Warehouse Associates who are driven by desire to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 5am to finish
What you will be doing
Companies across the AmerisourceBergen network rely on our dedicated warehouse associates, who help us maintain the highest standards of inventory management, shipping and distribution. Our Warehouse Associates play a crucial role in our distribution centers to supply pharmacies, hospitals, and long-term care facilities with the pharmaceutical products they need.
As a Warehouse Associate, a typical day might include:
- Order fulfillment, stocking and replenishment, and outbound shipping of customer orders.
- Rotate stock so that newly-received items can be used last.
- Prepare orders for shipment by pulling items from shelves.
- Return merchandise to proper shelf in the warehouse.
- Perform daily cycle counting and researching of discrepancies.
- Maintain a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- May verify merchandise received against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages (dependent upon shift assignment).
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
- Motivated, Hard-working & Dependable
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can perform manual tasks on a regular basis
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 12 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
Primary LocationUnited States-Missouri-Kansas City
11200 North Congress Ave
Kansas City 64153
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran