We are accepting online applications for Elementary Teachers grade 4 or 5for the 2018-2019 school year .
Specific duties include:
- Be an integral part of a collaborative learning community with a growth mindset.
- Demonstrating a high level of responsiveness to students needs including the implementation of differentiated teaching strategies
- Create a classroom environment centered around a variety of learning areas and engaging activities
- Managing student behavior in a manner that optimizes the learning environment and develops student ownership
- Ensure the safety of each student by supervising and engaging in recess, lunch, and transitions between classrooms
- Maintaining regular communication with students and their parents regarding progress
- Working cooperatively with grade-level teachers to integrate instruction
- Willingness to teach in departmentalized teams (Math/Science or ELA/Social Studies)
- Willingness to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with parents, the community, and administrative staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills demonstrating tact and diplomacy
- Strong organizational and classroom management skills
- A willingness and ability to assist in extra-curricular activities is preferred
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning;
- Possession of valid Florida teaching certification for Elementary Education K-5 (as appropriate).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Florida Elementary Teaching Certificate