A Dallas based Infectious Disease Laboratory is seeking a highly efficient, self-motivated and dynamic sales and marketing professional who is driven to promote our pharmacy services. We are looking for a Sales Consultant to drive and manage referral streams.
Position Responsibilities :
- Travel to defined geographies to market our product and service lines to potential customers and referral sources
- You serve as the primary sales contact representing the company to physicians’ offices, orthopedic clinics, pain management clinics, and other medical practices
- You will Establish, maintain and develop strong relationships with customers and key decision makers within the practices
- Arrange strategic meetings with doctors and/or referring coordinators
- Coordinate event opportunities in local market.
- You will meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- You should have the ability to execute current marketing strategies and initiatives
- You can manage your territory budget and ensure timely expense management
- You will maintain accurate customer profiles and provide new customer data/sales data into company database
- Call on existing relationships to redirect existing referral pipelines
- Coordinate all issues with key customers and our medical staff
- Perform cold calls to physicians and mid-levels to acquire business
Account Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of sales experience with medical sales
- Understanding of one or all of the following viral or bacterial infections of the respiratory or gastro intestinal systems
- Strong social, written, and relationship skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, pharmacy, nursing or related field preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Comfortable in a heavy commission based compensation structure
*This is a commission based position with draw of $400/week with unlimited commission based earning potential. Our top reps in 2017 nearly made 7 figure income.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $300.00 to $3,500.00 /week