At AO, WE are better together.*
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, and flexible work schedules. AO offers an absolute one-of-a-kind culture with collaborative workspaces and driven coworkers. AO welcomes creativity, learning, and lasting relationships. Everything we do is motivated by what it takes to be effective and successful for our clients. We value service, our people, a roll up your sleeves attitude, and continuous improvement. If you are young in your career, grow with us. If experienced, get better with us. There is no one like you, and there is no place like AO.
We offer all the benefits of a big firm, with all the human connections of a small one. You will never be a number at AO. Join our community.
Partial list of benefits*
- Full Suite of Medical, Dental, Life & Supplemental Insurance
- Ongoing Education and Exam Reimbursement
- Most Medical Plans fully paid for employee-only coverage
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan, Health Savings, and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Overtime Compensation for Hourly Employees
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- Flexible Schedule
- Rail Station one block from campus
- Free parking
- Support Team with Project tasks on a daily basis
- Track email requests in an efficient and organized manner
- Assist with regular Microsoft Teams meetings and/or Conference calls
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail or in person
- Coordinate reprographic work orders with reprographic company and team as needed
- Order lunches and/or prepare beverages for Project Team meetings as needed
- Coordinate kick-off and project meetings as needed
- Communicate with Clients and Consultants in a representative capacity
- Liaison between Team and Travel Agency as needed
- Provide back-up with phones and Front Desk back-up as needed
MANAGING PARTNER/PARTNER SUPPORT*
- Perform special tasks
- Pick-up lunches
- Coordinate client/consultant meetings and/or conference calls
- Entering, transcribing, storing or maintaining information in written or electronic form
- Reconcile Receipts and create Expense Reports as needed
- Create new projects in Deltek Vision, Network Folders and Newforma
- Create, edit and maintain contacts in Contact Directory
- Assist PM or Marketing with Client RFP Responses
- Prepare and issue Consultant RFP’s
- Review Consultant proposals for scope and fee accuracy
- Prepare draft Proposals and ASA’s for PM review
- Prepare Fee Schedules for PM Review
- Issue Proposals and ASA’s to Client
- Follow up on Proposals/ASA’s to obtain executed copies
- Issue Notice to Proceed and/or Consultant Agreements to Consultants
- Facilitate and track contract negotiations and maintain archives of contract negotiations
- Request Insurance review and COI’s with Insurance Carriers
- Preparing and/ or transcribing agendas, addendums, bulletins, punch list, project directories, correspondences, memos, meeting minutes, plan check response letters, specifications, transmittals, etc.
- Scan and file Documents
- Professional background in Project Management, Architecture, Engineering and Construction strongly preferred.
- Understand technical terminology of the Architectural and Construction industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Bluebeam, Newforma, and Deltek Vision preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to interact and represent the firm well with clients, consultants, vendors and external organizations on behalf of the senior management team.
- Strong attention to detail including proofreading.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Maintain proper file management for project documentation and communications.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts and other agreements.
- Must possess interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Minimum, High school diploma/GED
- 3-5 years as an A/E/C Project Coordinator strongly preferred.
- Full-Time/Regular Employee
- Occasional Overtime
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $32.00 - $35.00 per hour