At Which Wich we take sandwiches to a whole new level, founded on superior sandwiches served with positive energy, great customer care, and a simply unique customized ordering system. We offer:
- Career growth opportunities as we expand the Which Wich Brand in Boston
- Great work / life balance M-F days 30-40 hours, can be flexible for parent hours if needed
- Fun, energetic environment, where customers love our superior food and service
- 4+ weeks of paid time off
- Weekly Sales bonus
Lead, develop, supervise and motivate restaurant crew to deliver outstanding product quality, superior service in a clean, friendly environment ensuring compliance with all food safety regulations and best practices building store sales and controlling costs.
Responsibilities and Duties
It is the responsibility of the Restaurant Manager to train and lead the crew to deliver superior sandwiches to all Which Wich guest in a fun, energetic way and the responsibility of each team member to support a culture of team work and respect and help deliver ever improving business performance. Must be highly proficient in all Restaurant Crew member functions as described on the restaurant crew position description.
Compliance, Honesty, and Reliability
- Ensure all team members follow company policies and procedures
- Strict adherence to all food safety training and standard procedures
- Supervise, coach, counsel and discipline team members as needed
- Maintain a safe and professional work environment free from any form of harassment, and discrimination from any team member, guest or vendor
- Ensure OSHA, Labor law and immigration / eligibility to work compliance
- Always arrives on-time for scheduled shifts and available as much as practical to work beyond scheduled shifts when business needs require.
Friendly, Enthusiastic, and Service Minded
- Commitment to our restaurant guests - Be the leader in providing prompt and courteous service and the ambassador of the "Vibe"
- Ensure that all guests are greeted and that the team explains the Which Wich ordering concept clearly and thoroughly to new guests
- Go above and beyond to make each Guest’s visit enjoyable
- Sourcing, interviewing, and hiring qualified candidates that exemplify our values
- Working with the assistant manager train new employees using Which Wich on-line and printed materials as well as hands-on training
- Promote teamwork and cooperation within the store
- Enthusiastically pitch in to help fellow team members better serve guests
- Ensure all team members are treated with courtesy and respect
- Seek opportunities to make for a more efficient, safe or friendly work environment
Operation and Business Results
- Ensure all store opening and closing tasks are completed including cash reconciliation, minimizing over and short, and ensuring daily cash deposit is put in the safe.
- Ensure store customer areas are always clean, shining and presents a positive customer experience
- Ensure proper food safety and sanitation and all kitchen cleaning is completed following the standard Which Wich cleaning guidelines.
- Through positive guest experiences create both repeat business and great word of mouth advertising that drives sales increases and delivers sales bonuses to our team members.
- Implementation of new products and procedures
- All inventory is properly stored in its assigned location, labeled, neat, and orderly
- While ensuring adherence to policies and procedures, work with the assistant manager to reduce waste, improve efficiency, and manage costs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent.
- College degree or some post-high school education preferred
- Must have 3-5 years of food service experience
- Must have 1-2 years experience supervising others
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must have basic computer skills and fundamentals
- Must read, communicate and understand English as it relates to the job and safety regulations
Related keywords: restaurant manager, manager, restaurant, restaurant management, general manager, management
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place