Summary of Position:
Growing business is looking for a sales representative. The ideal candidate will be organized, self-motivated, and driven. As a sales representative, you will be responsible for prospecting, selling, growing and maintaining relationships with clients. You will be involved in attending local networking events, conferences and trade shows. You will conduct market research, writing proposals, creating and presenting pitches to prospective clients.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a sale.
- Find new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Perform sales activities including cold calling, emailing and social media interactions.
- Arrange meetings and liaising with clients.
- Pitch prospects for new contracts and presenting solutions to clients.
- Briefing colleagues and working with them to plan and implement the best solutions for the client.
- Offering creative ideas to the account manager to develop effective campaigns.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals.
Skills & Qualifications:
* 1-3 years of work experience in sales, marketing or related field. (Pest Control or property management sales a plus)
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
- Enthusiastic, approachable, outgoing and diplomatic.
- Comfortable working as part of a team.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Great people skills working with a range of colleagues and clients.
- Proven success in lead generation, prospecting, and increasing revenue beyond existing business.
- An existing network of business connections.
- Experience working with and selling to property management companies
- $30,000 base salary plus tiered commission based on sales. Negotiable based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)