The Summer Pre-College program is looking for an adjunct faculty to teach a course in Architecture and Engineering Design. As part of this course, students will learn the fundamentals of modern engineering and architectural design, and then work on a hands-on modelling project to turn their design techniques into reality.
The course will be offered on our Teaneck Campus
July 20 to July 30, 2020 (Mon-Thurs)
1:30 PM to 5 PM
- Experience in the field of Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Hands-on experience working on major Architectural or Structural Engineering projects
- BS or MS in Architecture or Engineering
Employment is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Candidates for hire will be required to sign a waiver authorizing the background check and produce a Social Security Card.
Hours Worked Posting Date:
- Experience teaching college classes
- Experience working with 2-D or 3-D Design software (AutoCAD, AutoDesk Inventor etc.)
03/03/2020 Special Instructions to Applicants: Application Types Accepted: Faculty Profile