ContractEstimated: $76,000 - $95,000 a year
- Driver's License
- Customer Service
- Workers' Compensation Law
- High School Diploma or GED
Full Job Description
To apply for this business opportunity, please call (469) 899-3673.
What makes UST special?
- Drivers are HOME DAILY - No overnights!
- Settlements are PAID WEEKLY to Independent Contractors!
- We focus on building a great PARTNERSHIP with Independent Contractors!
UST Logistical Systems is a third-party logistics company that contracts with experienced Non-CDL Independent Owner Operators and drivers who can Execute Excellence Every time (known internally as E3) delivering & installing furniture. While exact opportunities may vary based on the operation, we anticipate having loads available regularly!
Requirements to Contract with UST include, but not limited to, the following:
- Own/Lease and maintain a 24- to 26-foot box truck with liftgate
- Operate as a formally registered LLC or Corporation
- Business license and FEIN number
- Previous in-home furniture and appliance delivery/installation experience is preferred but not required
- Must execute excellent customer service & professionalism every time
- Ability to lift, carry, assemble and install furniture
- Must own or acquire the necessary tools for assembly, installation and delivery
- Must be available at least five (5) days per week, including weekends
- High school education or equivalent
- At least 21 years of age
- Current valid Driver’s License
- Clean MVR
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Provide proof of insurance meeting limit requirements
- Provide Workers Comp/Occupational Accident coverage
- Have an active MC or DOT number with the FMCSA, or obtain before starting
- Ability to meet all DOT state and federal requirements
Contractor Settlement Payments:
- Weekly settlements
- Bonus potential for outstanding contract performance
- Fuel incentives
- Competitive splits with mileage pay
**This is a business opportunity for Independent Owner Operators who own and operate their own business. UST does not offer company positions for delivery drivers/helpers,but will refer.**
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Sunday (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: