American Expediting is looking for a quality focused individual for a dispatching / customer service position for the weekend during the day. Shifts are typically 10-12 hours long, and would only be weekends for the most part.
- This position includes entering orders for service, dispatching a driver, and making sure all deadlines are met according to customer requirements.
- Additional general light warehouse duties may be required
Desirable abilities include being able to work in a fast paced, changing environment, and the ability to be self - motivated and flexible with hours.
A knowledge of logistics, and the Central Florida areas, would be extremely helpful.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift