Work when you want, as much as you want. This is the Lyft, Instacart, and TaskRabbit type of On-Demand role. As a "Jyver", you would be responsible for maintaining product availability and merchandising products for Jyve’s Brand Partners. This is a perfect position for College Students, Stay At Home Moms and Dads, Experienced Merchandisers, or simply someone wanting to make additional sources of income. Or even better, make this your full time gig!
- On-time response to Jyves you choose from Jyve App.
- Respond to specifics of each Jyve and thoroughly complete all Jyves that you claim
- Maintains Brand product in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by identifying replenishment needs
- Sort pallets of product in the backroom so it can be efficiently merchandised on the sales floor.
- Communicate Brand status and concerns to Store and Company personnel;
- Represent and promote the Jyve Brand and Organization in the most exemplary way through maintaining courteous and professional relationships with store personnel.
- Control your own schedule
- Work as much or as little as you want
- Be your own boss
- Be a part of a revolution in the Technology and Merchandising sector
- Work with the brands you love
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must provide and maintain an iPhone running OS 9 or later
- Must pass a comprehensive background check
- Experience working as Merchandiser.
- Experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods, warehousing, or related field.
- Experience working under little or no supervision.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print.
Job Type: Contract