To work with lenders, loan officers and attorneys to acquire, analyze and organize all necessary documents needed to process closing packages. Have the ability to balance the workload to accommodate demands of the job, and exceed customer expectations.
- Process and quality check all documents from lenders and attorneys for accuracy.
- Prepare title company closing documents in timely and professional manner.
- Ensure complete and accurate packages are submitted for approval.
- Respond to inquires from borrowers, lenders and attorneys to resolve discrepancies.
- Prior to closing, call and confirm with lenders how the packages are being sent. On purchase closings, call at least 48 hours prior to closing date.
- Work to build strong partnerships with local lenders, realtors, attorneys.
Role Specific Knowledge:
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- Have an understanding of escrow standards and basic understanding of title clearance.
- Knowledgeable in real estate regulations and guidelines, document preparation, and RESPA rules.
- Comprehensive understanding of pay off per diems & tax prorations, interest etc.
- Have a complete understanding of lenders documents and recordings.
- Possess the skill set to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong communication skills, to professionally communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Completion of a High School diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in loan processing which includes experience in escrow closings and HUD preparation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Stewart is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1-800-729-1904 Option 4 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.