Arnette House, Inc is looking for a Registered Nurse to be on-site at for a minimum of twenty (20) hours per week at $30 per hour. Specific times for the described nursing services will be coordinated with the Shelter Director in order to allow for flexibility in meeting the needs of the youth. Registered Nurses shall not perform duties beyond the scope of their training.
. Nursing responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Documentation of youths’ healthcare status upon admission:
- a) Reviewing the Health Admission Screening form provided by the facility intake staff during the admission process for all youth.
- b) Conducting nursing assessments as indicated by intake documentation.
- c) Developing a nursing care plan for youth with medical conditions. Plans shall include all known medical and dental appointments, current medications, and names of youths’ community practitioners.
- d) Completing appropriate Medical Alerts, including nutrition and diet concerns.
- e) Oversight of all medication and medication forms
- f) On-site groups with the youth in home school program
- g) other duties as assigned
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30.00 /hour
- Hospital-based Diploma (Required)
Overtime often available:
Completed license needed: