TruBridge, a Healthcare Services company based in Mobile, AL is seeking applicants for a hospital billing assistant manager. If you’re looking for a new challenge with a national leader in healthcare software, then take a look at TruBridge. This is a remote (work from home) position for employees outside of Mobile, AL.
TruBridge is seeking experienced revenue cycle professionals who are interested in moving to a fast paced, growing organization. In this position you will partner with client leadership counterparts, clearly articulating performance goals operational objectives and the value of the services TruBridge provides to our clients. You will actively share subject matter expertise with both internal and client teams and focus on the development, performance and growth of your team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibility:
- Oversee and coordinate revenue enhancement initiatives and business operations across all aspects of the revenue cycle for client acute facilities, our Shared Services Centers, or for our Deployment teams.
- Participate in project based work to quickly add value to the organization
- Participate in management decisions regarding daily operations within assigned hospital(s) or projects.
- Partner with client executive management team collaborating on detailed reviews of facility-wide financial and operational metrics.
- Identifying and capitalizing upon opportunities for process, cost, and improvement strategies.
- Demonstrate the ability to gain buy-in while driving “best practices” through influence of leadership team and staff while meeting and exceeding performance targets.
- Responds to ad-hoc client requests and develops solutions in a timely manner.
- Coach staff to improve workflow and operational performance.
- Bachelor's Degree; or equivalent combination or education and relevant experience
- 5-8 Years of Revenue Cycle Management experience – with at least 2 years of management experience within a Hospital setting
- Strong understanding of Revenue Cycle Operations within a Hospital setting
- Collaborative – The ability to work closely and methodically with our customers and each other to transfer knowledge and build practical skills.
- Agile – The ability to be responsive and flexible to adjust to satisfy the needs of our customers.
- Proactive – The ability to anticipate the needs of others and the eagerness to apply this knowledge to help our customers day in and day out..
- Dependable – The ability to own problems, whatever the cause, and work diligently to provide solutions..
- Empathetic – The ability to understand the challenges and realities customers face and the ability to provide honest, straightforward answers and have their long term success in mind.
Please note: This position is not in the medical coding field. If you are interested in applying for a remote medical coding position, please apply at www.trubridge.com/careers. No applicants for this position will be forwarded.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospital Business Office Management (Not Physician Office): 2 years (Preferred)
- Critical Access or Acute Care facility billing: 3 years (Required)