Looking for a junior E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager to develop and grow with the business.
-Responsible for planning the best and most effective way to spend the marketing dollars and enhance our e-commerce sales.
-Drive eCommerce growth on all sales channels.
-Manage all aspects of marketing budget.
-Responsible for strategy and overlooking the execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in online marketing.
- Previous experience in the Footwear industry is a plus.
- Proven track record.
- Mix of technical and business background.
- Experience in website management and e-commerce.
- Experience in creating and implementing long-term communication.
- Google AdWords Certification and Google Analytics Certification is a plus.
- Tools, crawling tools, and keyword research tools (Keyword Planner…)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in working with Photoshop.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Self-directed, performance and results driven.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Identify and oversee sponsorship and branding activities at conferences, trade shows and industry events, including, special events, corporate meetings, and client entertainment and networking opportunities.
- Consistently offer proactive ideas across all platforms to help grow the business.
- Build ad sales materials and strategies that could include, videos, social media, Apps, media kits, case studies and more.
- Act as service provider for the Miami based sales team offering proactive marketing solutions and support.
- Create interesting and eye-catching content that draws in prospects across different marketing channels.
- Maintain and develop LinkedIn, twitter and other social media channels for both lead-generation and branding purposes.
- Utilize social media advertising and PPC to reach new audiences or re-engage previous visitors
Required Skills/Personal Spec
- Highly Organized
- Commercially Driven
- Excellent sales copy writing and proofreading ability
- Able to learn complex in-house software and systems easily
- Competent with Microsoft Office, including Excel
Job type: Full-time (in-house only)
Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Full-time