At FCB Chicago, the Art Director is responsible for the conception, design and execution of innovative visual materials under the guidance of the Senior Art Director or Associate Creative Director.
- Conceives and executes design consistent with the agreed-upon strategy
- Takes a project from concept development through production with limited supervision
- Maintains personal graphic resources, visual data and samples
- Maintains consistently high graphic standards and is aware of new techniques and rends in graphic arts and desktop publishing
- Reviews prepress files, for accuracy before production
- Reviews film with supervisor or before final printing
- Presents creative ideas and techniques to Creative Supervisor / Director
- Works with supervisor on every phase of work from concept development, concept execution, electronic prepress through print production
- Bachelors of Fine Arts degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience as a Mac Production Artist or as an Associate Art Director
- 3-5 years of graphic design or agency art direction experience, preferably in direct marketing, promotional marketing or general advertising
- Computer proficiency; excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Quark
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be a team player with a willingness to help and learn
For U.S. Job Seekers. It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.