By adhering to Welk Resort Sales, Inc. iServe standards, the Auditions Manager will assist in the development and ongoing management for the Audition Sales program with the objective of producing sales to meet or exceed established sales goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently follow the iServe standards at all times.
- Follows all company and department policies and procedures.
- Attends safety meetings, keeps the workplace in safe condition, and works in a safe manner with associates and guests.
- Adhere to attendance policy and report to work at scheduled start time.
- Proposes ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or procedures.
- Manage all aspects of the Audition program including the recruiting, hiring, scheduling, training, releasing and performance tracking of all sales personnel.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of sales administration as it relates to the operation of the Welk Truckee Audition Vacation Membership business model.
- Oversee the development of all personnel to ensure the philosophy of Welk is
properly woven into the fabric of daily operations.
- Coordinate internally with the Welk Truckee operations teams to ensure an effective and cooperative spirit is maintained in the day to day operation between Vacation Membership and Resort Administration.
- Ensure the performance of Sales is being maintained on a monthly basis as per the current business goals.
- Ensure that all Sales efforts comply with the standards as set forth by the company, representing both Welk’s legal and moral obligation to its customers.
- Responsible for working with Sales Management to find new ways to enhance efficiencies of the program.
- Manager will be involved in the responsible growth of the team and ensure that the cost of such performance is in line with the operating budget.
- Assist in the development of future budgets to ensure current standards are realistic while continuing to grow future revenues for the program.
- As the Audition program matures in performance these responsibilities may be amended from time to time. The Manager will also be responsible for interfacing with other Welk Executive Management to ensure that cross pollinating ideas are being considered for highest and best use a the Welk San Diego operation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Must have High School Diploma or equivalent. Valid California Real Estate License required. Three years previous sales experience in Vacation Ownership Intervals, plus an understanding of RCI or Interval International is preferable.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and contracts. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those the associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.