Responsibilities, Desired Skills and Experience
Part-time through 2020.
1-5pm ET (5 days/week)
What you will need for success:
Responsibilities include the following:
- A passion for the little details.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, with strong writing and editing skills
- The ability to multi-task and ability to edit quickly under sometimes tight deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Proofread content for spelling, grammar, syntax, usage and consistency across a variety of communications tactics including but not limited to white pages, presentations, packaging and digital marketing assets
- Review output of work for brand, campaign and product consistency
- Ensuring accuracy of content by cross-referencing brand guidelines and project intake forms
- Ability to collaborate with larger design team and provide editorial feedback that results in consistent, high-quality work
Nice to haves:
- This is a part-time position contract only through 2020
- This position is located at UPS in Atlanta, GA (currently remote)
- 2-3 years of experience (either in-house or agency preferred)
- Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines effectively and multi-task
- Fluency with Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of advertising and brand principles.
T3 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer oriented toward inclusivity. We celebrate diversity, not just in commitment but in action. We get it and hire people who do, too.