Summary : Service retail, restaurant, and institutional channel business with Calise bread and roll products on an established route. Ensure customers are receiving orders on time and in the quantities they have ordered. Successfully manage time sensitive deliveries and assure fresh product conditions in retail outlets and work safely.
Approximate work hours are from 2:30am to Noon.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute established Company safety, sales , and marketing strategies
- Operate Company vehicles in a safe and courteous manner
- Responsible for reporting to work on time to meet the needs of the business
- Maintain close working relationship and communication with Depot Manager and Supervisors and customers
- Manage all route sales related activities in assigned position and territory
- Responsible for accurate accounting of product received and sold and revenues generated or received.
- Must be at least 21
- Minimum 1 years of DSD service or sales experience is a plus
- Physical capabilities – must be able to perform physical requirements of the position including lifting ( min. 25 lbs.)
- Minimum of H.S./G.E.D. required.
- Industry specific knowledge – should have direct working experience in retail and food service business
- General business knowledge – must have general knowledge of customer service best practices
- Job related knowledge – must have effective skills in selling , decision making , communication (written and oral), and enthusiasm for the position
- Must be self- motivated, a successful independent worker and a team player
- Must have solid written and verbal communication skills
- Work planning, organization, and execution – must be effective at planning and organizing self and work day
- Safe driving history
Calise & Sons Bakery provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Drivers License (Required)