We're seeking a highly qualified candidate for the position of Project Manager who will apply their knowledge of systems, infrastructure, networking, and application support to lead.
Skill / Qualifications
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in project management or in a related field.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to work across functional teams.
- Executive communication support.
- The candidate works on our Sentri7 product line working typically with Pharmacy and Infection Prevention departments at hospitals.
- The candidate must be comfortable working with many ongoing projects at one time, balancing different project scope, timelines etc.
- Having some Project Management work is the ability to fit within our existing team and manage multiple projects.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Competitive Hourly Rate (Depending on Experience)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Project Manager: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote