Our Event Staff are the primary people executing our robust on-site events at our partnered communities, while serving as our brand ambassadors and lead operations in those same apartment communities. This person will be coordinating with our logistics team in the lead-up to an event, but their primary responsibility will be showing up to one of our vibrant properties and facilitating the event in real time on-site.
As events are almost exclusively at night or on weekends, this is an entry-level position that is perfect for part-time work or for someone looking to get their foot in the door in a friendly and exciting team environment.
- Host and coordinate on-site events during days, evenings and weekends for apartment communities
- Set-up and clean-up on-site events
- Take pictures during events
- Interact with many community residents on a periodic and on-ongoing basis and encourage participation in events
- Assist planning community events with the Doorbell events team
- Carry and lift up to 30lbs
- Continue learning to expand breadth and depth of knowledge around job role(s) and responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Able to communicate clearly with a variety of audiences
- Able to function independently within a team structure