- Assesses and evaluates assigned patients.
- Conducts individual, family, and/or group therapy.
- Functions as the primary contact for treatment and discharge planning.
- Promotes implementation of therapeutic milieu and daily program schedule.
- Maintains a safe and efficient working and treatment environment per facility policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with the treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to all patients.
** Will serve as UR Coordinator in addition**
Master’s Degree in Behavioral Health Field
- Full clinical licensure preferred.
- Licensure, as determined by the State, required to complete the essential job functions of the position required.
- CPI/CPR per policy.
- Two years of experience working with clinical multidisciplinary teams.
- Two years of Social work experience with at least one year experience working with behavioral health populations in an
acute care setting.
- Clinical training in evidenced-based treatment modalities including individual, group and family interventions.