Yaa Connect LLC – Cricket Wireless Authorized Retailer
Yaa - Connect is a Premier Cricket Wireless Authorized dealer with locations nationwide. We are a fast-paced, challenging and fun place to work with competitive compensation alongside a highly desirable commission and bonus structure plan and health benefits effective first day of employment!We value diversity and inclusion and we believe when everyone is included, the possibilities are UNLIMITED! We provide you with the training and tools necessary for you to be successful in this Fast Paced and Exciting business!
The District Manager will provide the overall operational direction for multiple store locations to achieve the consistent delivery of a world class customer experience provided by highly engaged, thoroughly knowledgeable, and top performing store teams. The Market Manager will improve the customer experience, increase employee engagement, escalate store performance, expand community outreach, and enhance talent development.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Ensure the highest level of customer experience across multiple stores by setting expectations of excellence in the execution of store standards, talent development, and product knowledge.
- Develop, challenge, and motivate store Leadership teams and inspire them to lead their individual team results.
- Create an environment where Store Managers are empowered leaders who deliver unique customer service solutions that are aligned with company goals and are the champions for employee achievement.
- Drive overall sales and financial performance of the market by preparing, analyzing, and reconciling sales and financial reports; determining trends and areas of opportunity; communicating results and implementing improvements.
- Develop and leverage internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of market and store goals by identifying, leading, or supporting broader community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key Corporate partners in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and guiding associate efforts in these areas.
- Initiate and lead business change efforts to maximize desired results; evaluate other competitive retailer practices; monitor the effectiveness and implementation of continuous improvement programs; and provide communication and feedback for process improvements within the organization.
- Develop and implement strategies to attract and retain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing total market and individual stores’ strengths and opportunities; hiring and developing talent; supporting mentorship opportunities, skills development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
- Build and sustain amazing relationships with all store teams, customers, vendors/suppliers, corporate partners, and community organizations.
- Increase brand awareness and establish each store as an active local community partner and a trusted resource for both the business and individual consumer.
- Foster a continuous learning environment that delivers the most knowledgeable and skilled teams in retail.
Engage, educate, excite, and empower both employees and customers alike with the same level of passion and commitment.
- Smile, have fun, work hard and achieve success.
- 3 Years Retail Leadership in a multi-unit cell phone and/or consumer electronics retail environment experience preferred.
- College Degree Preferred.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Previous P&L responsibility
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to remain positive, lead, and embrace change
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, public facing environment
- Lifting with or without assistance (loading and unloading all those great products and carrying purchases out for our customers may be required)
FULL TIME AND A COMPETITIVE COMMISSION STRUCTURE W/ MONTHLY AND QUARTERLY BONUS PLANS! HEALTH BENEFITS EFFECTIVE 1ST DAY OF EMPLOYMENT!!
Job Type: Full-time