The Littleton Group is currently seeking an experienced CASUALTYADJUSTER to resolve casualty claims. Claims will involve work bothinside and outside the office. The desirable candidate should have casualtyexperience, a valid driver's license, and must provide evidence of currentTexas Adjuster’s License. Local Candidates Preferred.
· Establish timelycontact with all applicable parties associated with claim assignments.
· Assess coverage andaddress any potential coverage issues.
· Secure statements,collect documents, complete field activities for liability investigations.
· Ability to negotiateand settle first party claims, property damage claims and bodily injuries.
· Maintain files notesand correspondence while performing multiple tasks.
· Successful trackrecord in a fast-paced environment.
· Compete reports in atimely and professional manner.
· Experience as a CasualtyAdjuster
· Excellent verbal andwritten communication
· Strong interpersonalskills
· Proficient in use ofMicrosoft Office software and other business-related software
· Ability to workindependently with limited supervision
· Valid driver’s license
· Texas Adjuster'slicense
· Able to pass abackground check
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
This Company Describes Its Culture as: