The National Events Coordinator will support the National Events team in executing the important behind-the-scenes administrative functions that streamlines all communication between the Home Office and all Topgolf venues nationwide. This position serves as a key liaison with our clients, venues, and entire event sales department. Without this critical role, our efforts to provide best-in-class service with hospitality for our guests would be impossible.
This position will require a strong multi-tasker, great communicator, and all-around team player. The National Events Coordinator will handle a variety of administrative responsibilities so that our clients are well taken care of and our venues run smoothly when executing National Events.
This Associate will interact with the Director, National Events and Manager of National Events routinely to receive guidance and feedback, as well as daily interaction with Sales Associates from the field. Many non-routine activities will require a supervisor’s advance approval.
- Deliver best-in-class guest experiences from the inquiry stage to post-event follow up
- Maintain a high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization
- Provide the highest quality of friendly and welcoming service to guests at all times
- Maintain an active trace/follow-up system for all incoming inquiry calls and daily job duties.
- Utilize Delphi system for accurate blocking of events, groups, traces, and generation of BEOS
- Generate Delphi daily and weekly reports
- Maintains all National Events office resource materials: this includes materials that should be kept on hand at all times.
- Maintains client files for National Events department
- Provides administrative support, filing documents, & maintaining inventory of office supplies
- Assist the National Events team in projects as directed
- Previous experience in an event sales environment and industry experience, strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel is required.
- Working knowledge of CRM programs, Delphi experience required.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be able to multitask at a high-level.
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and spoken English is required.
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Undergraduate degree preferred
Topgolf is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience in an events office
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to manage projects with multiple tracks as a high-energy leader.
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies.
- Some business analysis experience (including implementation, tracking, problem resolution and reporting) preferred.
- A successful track record of working with managers and executives at high levels in the organization, as well as staff users.
- Experience with management of employees a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills.
- Must have attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused.
- Meeting management and group process facilitation skills are required.