Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Calendar management for Managing Directors, including travel, meetings and calls
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the Managing Director’s schedules are followed and respected. Is an effective gatekeeper.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles work expeditiously, proactively and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Maintains office supplies, stationery, equipment maintenance, etc.
- Processes invoicing, and expense reimbursement
- Assists with preparation of files for financial and compliance audits
- Assists with maintenance of CRM information, including data entry
- Provides general office support including screening incoming calls, copying, scanning, printing, mailing, etc.
Required Experience / Skills:
- 1+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in a similar environment (investment banking, wealth management, law firm, etc.)
- Proactive, self-starter, problem solver.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision and meet critical deadlines.
- Team player attitude.
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Aptitude for technology.
- Positive, friendly personality.
Hours: Normal business hours. Additional time may be required as necessary.
Position Location: Fayetteville, GA
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $25,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Verbal Communicaton: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Professional development assistance
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma