Murchison Oil & Gas, Inc. is a privately-held independent oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition, development and production of oil and gas resources in the United States. The Company’s core areas of operations are the Permian Basin in New Mexico and Texas and the San Juan Basin in Colorado. The Permian Basin is the one of the largest and most prolific basins in the United States, characterized by extensive production history and long life reserves. The basin typically accounts for 40% to 50% of onshore oil rig count in the United States. We have been a successful Permian and San Juan basin operator for over 30 years and have established a strong geographic footprint in these regions.
General Description: Provide accurate and timely administrative support to the CEO and President.
Primary Job Duties:
- Type memos and general correspondence for executives.
- Answer telephone calls to CEO's and the President's office.
- Greet visitors to the executive offices.
- Receive and open CEO's mail. Review disposition of mail with CEO.
- Maintain CEO's personal correspondence and calendar.
- Make reservations and inform attending parties of time and place.
- Organize and maintain files for the President.
- Maintains confidentiality with absolute integrity.
- Provide Hein (CPA's) all documentation for CEO and President’s taxes.
- Prepare credit card, reimbursement expense, and time sheet reports for CEO and President.
- Perform special projects as required by executives.
- Run deposits to the bank for President and Accounting as needed.
- Assist CFO with getting required signatures and transmittals of Hedge contracts.
- Serve as back-up to Receptionist.
- Maintain employees' attendance records.
- Collecting paper copies of all vacation requests, inputting into Outlook, the attendance binder and an electronic copy into the Q drive.
- Reconciling the Outlook Calendar and approved timesheets, and inputting into Excel spreadsheet and PDF then submitting to HR.
- Make travel arrangements for employees.
- Distribute credit card statements, collect receipts from employees, and provide to Accounting.
- Responsible for ordering all letter head supplies and business cards.
- Maintain break room supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders. Assist Accounts Payable as needed:
- Scanning in invoices and assigning them for approval.
- Inputting approved invoices into Ogsys.
- Responding to email inquiries about payment status and confirmations of invoices being received.
- Scan and submit accounting documents into ISynergy (Accounts Payable Vouchers, Journal Entry Vouchers, Accounts Payable Invoices).
- Start dishwasher at night and empty dishwasher every morning.
- Ensure that kitchen supplies (I.E- Soda, Coffee, Cups, Creamer) are readily stocked for employees.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years related experience
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently
- Oil & Gas experience preferred
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package that include medical, dental and life insurance, paid time-off, company 401k with employer match and more!
Murchison Oil & Gas is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time