AIM-Autism In Motion is a growing organization committed to providing effective, research-based, ABA services to children diagnosed with autism within the comfort of their own homes. Our goal is to facilitate significant change and growth in the individuals and families that we serve.
Our BCBAs are directly responsible for completing assessments for each child and designing effective treatment and behavior plans to meet the needs of the child.
We are looking to hire a lead BCBA in UTAH COUNTY who will be responsible for managing local operations. Must live LOCALLY and be able to regularly visits clients in their homes. We will help set up a home office space for the person hired.
- Manage operations in Utah County under our lead BCBA
- Provide direct care to young children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder
- Provide initial training, supervision, and oversight of registered behavior technicians (RBTs) and BCBA exam candidates
- Provide Parent Training and other assistance as needed to families
- Use strong communication skills to work closely with families, schools, and other professional services
- Work as apart of a team to facilitate optimal care and exceptional outcomes for clients
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and develop corresponding individualized, evidence-based treatment plans
- Must be Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Must have active Utah License
- Must have minimum of 3 years working with children or adults with disabilities as BCBA
- Must have excellent communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $50.00 - $54.00 per hour
Company's Facebook page:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19